Time flies. Curiosity grabbed me recently and so I visited my About page. Oh wow. It was 18 months old, which in my writing life is ancient history. Too, it was written during a period when I was sick and the tone was not as uplifting as I would have liked.
It also had a tendency to wander off on topics unrelated to my writing.
Enough of that.
Thanks to great pulmonologists and making great strides in my writing, including drafting three complete novels in the World of Ontyre, I’m feeling pretty good.
This week my blogging time was devoted to a new About page that you’re welcome to read.
Sadly, there wasn’t enough room for the following facts:
1. I was raised by woodland creatures who had no sense of fashion.
2. In order to standstill I have to run as fast backwards as forwards.
3. Too much of each day is spent figuring out how to win arguments with my cats.
4. I like to start my day with an omelet utilizing eggs from dinosaur descendants.
5. The day I was supposed to takeover the world I overslept.